In addition to long life and good looks, ASC Building Products’ agricultural roof and wall panels are designed with ease of installation as a primary consideration. Our panels and installation literature are designed to help building owners in rural areas achieve a high level of quality in the finished product. Panels are offered in 26 and 29 gauge steel in a wide variety of standard Cool and non-Cool Colors. ASC Building Products steel roofs withstand bitter cold and brutal heat, shed snow loads and take high winds in stride. Our steel roofs are also fire resistance-rated as non-combustible for extra safety.
24” WIDE PANELS
- Delta Rib is a through-fastened panel offering owners simple installation and excellent durability. Available in a wide variety of DuraTech® xl Cool Colors.
- 2 ½” Corrugated is a traditional 24” wide corrugated panel ideal for agricultural roof and wall applications. 2 ½” Corrugated offers the agricultural communtiy the traditional look of the barns and wineriess dottting the countryside.
36” WIDE PANELS
- Delta Rib III is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel with 36”coverage ideal for agricultural roof or wall applications. Delta Rib III comes standard in both our DuraTech® and economical ColorGuard 25 paint systems.
- Nor-Clad® is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel offering 36” coverage. Anti-siphon grooves provide added weather tightness. Nor-Clad® comes standard in both our DuraTech® and economical ColorGuard 25 paint systems.
- Strata Rib is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel offered in 36” wide coverage with ¾” high reinforced major ribs. Strata Rib® comes standard in both our DuraTech® and economical ColorGuard 25 paint systems.
- Super-Span® is a high-strength panel that is installed over solid substrates or spaced support members. Super-Span® is available in our commercial-grade DuraTech®nt paint system and is backed by a 25 year warranty.