Nor-Clad® is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel with 36” coverage. Anti-siphon grooves provide better weather tightness than most other light gauge, exposed fastener panels. Nor-Clad® comes standard in our economical ColorGuard®25 paint system, with a 25 year warranty.
- Gauge: 26 & 29
- Coverage: 36"
- Rib Height: 5/8"
- Rib Spacing: 9"
- Produced in: Anchorage, AK, Salem, OR, Spokane, WA, & Salt Lake City, UT
- ICC Report
- Purlin-bearing leg speeds installation of panels and improves the quality of panel side laps.
- Full 36” net coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Available in a variety of attractive DuraTech® and economical ColorGuard 25 coating colors or the Zincalume® Plus finish for unpainted applications.
- Matching fiberglass skylight panels are available.
- All ASC Building Products panels are Class A Fire Rated assemblies per IBC. All panels are also listed in accordance to UL 790 and pass Impact Class 4 hail ratings.
Depend on superior color retention and corrosion resistance with the ColorGuard 25 with Spectrascape and DuraTech® coating systems and comes with a limited lifetime warranty, offering homeowners a lifetime of strength and beauty. The tested and proven technology promises a lifetime of durability, and is offered in our most popular colors as well as bare galvanized for unpainted applications.