Nor-Clad® is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel with 36” coverage. Anti-siphon grooves provide better weather tightness than most other light gauge, exposed fastener panels. Nor-Clad® comes standard in our economical ColorGuard®25 paint system, with a 25 year warranty.
- NOR-CLAD PANEL
Gauge: 24 & 26
Rib Height: 5/8"
Rib Spacing: 9"
Produced in: Anchorage, AK, Salem,
OR, Spokane, WA, & Salt Lake City, UT
- Quick, economical trim packages available as standard trim pieces and can be ordered by part number.
- Full 36” net coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Available in a variety of attractive Dura Tech® Cool Colors or Zincalume® Plus finish for unpainted applications.
- Weather-resistant lap system with anti-siphon groove provides better weather tightness compared to most other light gauge, exposed fastener panels.
- Nor-Clad panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC. Nor-Clad panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings. These UL assembles are also impact Class 4 Hail Rated.
Depend on superior color retention and corrosion resistance with Dura Tech xl. The tested and proven technology promises a lifetime of durability, and is offered in a number of standard Cool Colors.