Super-Span® is ideal as a light commercial metal roof or wall panel. Super Span® can be installed over solid substrates or spaced support members. Super-Span® is available in our commercial-grade DuraTech®nt paint system and is backed by a 25 year warranty.
- Gauge: 24 & 26
- Coverage: 36"
- Rib Height 1 ¼"
- Rib Spacing: 12"
- Produced in: Fontana, CA, Sacramento, CA & Tacoma, WA
- Can be installed on pitches as low as 1:12 with field applied mastic.
- Super-Span® has been tested in accordance with UL580 and meets UL Class 90 wind uplift test requirements.
- Structural spanning allows panel to be installed over solid substrates or spaced support members.
- Full-bearing sidelap rib provides consistent weather resistant joint.
- Provides traditional metal roof or wall appearance with 1 1/4" high trapezoidal major ribs at 12" on center with one minor rib between each major rib.
- Tested for air infiltration per ASTME1680, and water infiltration per ASTME1646 (with field-applied sidelap sealant).
- Manufactured with high tensile steel for greater load capability.
- All ASC Building Products panels are Class A Fire Rated assemblies per IBC. All panels are also listed in accordance to UL 790 and pass Impact Class 4 hail ratings.
26 gauge Super-Span® is available in a wide variety of standard colors with the DuraTech® nt Cool Color coating system. The tested and proven technology promises a lifetime of durability, and is offered in a number of standard Cool Colors.
- Installation Guide (pdf)