Protect what's important to you with a metal roof from ASC Building Products. The safety of a non-combustible fire rated roof and the ability to stand up to the harshest elements simply make an ASC Building Products' steel roof one of the hardiest products on the market. Steel's superior durability makes it significantly less expensive to own over the life of your house. All residential profiles (excluding Iron Ox) are offered in our exclusive DuraTech® energy-saving Cool Color paint system. ASCBP confidently backs our DuraTech® paint system with a limited-lifetime warranty, protecting and beautify homes for years to come.
- Skyline Roofing® offers easy installation, a variety of colors, and a limited lifetime warranty making this 26 gauge panel the best choice for beauty and performance for homeowners.
Skyline Roofing® hp offers easy installation with a 16" width coverage. This 24ga panel comes in premium Energy Star cool colors making it the best choice for residential applications.
24” WIDE PANELS
- Delta Rib™ is a through-fastened panel offered in 3 foot widths, meaning homeowners require less material, save more money and reduce installation time.
- 2 ½” Corrugated is a traditional 24” wide corrugated roof or wall panel offering homeowners the traditional look of the homes dotting the countryside.
36” WIDE PANELS
- Delta Rib™ III is a through-fastened panel offered in 3 foot widths, meaning homeowners require less material and saving money and time on installation.
- Nor-Clad® is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel with 36” coverage used in residential roof and wall applications. Wide panel coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving homeowners time and money.
- Strata Rib® is offered in 36” wide coverage with ¾” high reinforced major ribs for easier installation and less water infiltration.
SPECIALTY ROOF PANELS
- Iron Ox Corrugated is offered in a heavy 22 gauge panel that is designed to naturally rust, providing the immediate look of a historic corrugated roof or wall panel.
- Country Rustic Corrugated® provides the immediate look of a rusted metal substrate with the assurance of a limited lifetime warranty. Offered as a 7/8 inch corrugated panel in 26 gauge Zincalume® steel, and measures 28 inches wide.
SPECIALTY SIDING PANELS
TriLap® is a cedar-wood grain embossed siding panel with distinctive shadow lines mimicking high-end beveled cedar siding. TriLap® offers full 16” coverage in our durable, abrasion-resistant DuraTech® ZT paint system. * Available in Alaska only.