7 Reasons to Switch to Steel Now!
Switch to Steel
Made in the great state of Alaska, the ASC Building Products portfolio of steel roof and wall panels are available in a wide selection of colors and unique prints. These panels offer a beautiful appearance without compromising the durability and performance of steel.
ASC Building Products have been engineered to perform well under extreme weather conditions, save as much as 25% in energy costs, may lower insurance costs and are also 100% recyclable1.
Products Manufactured in Alaska:
Klondike® Siding – (wall, exposed fastened) specific to AK
Nor-Clad® – (roof or wall, exposed fastened)
Skyline Roofing® 16” – (roof, standing seam, concealed fastened)
Strata Rib® – (roof or wall, exposed fastened)
TriLap® Steel Siding – (wall, concealed fastened) specific to AK
TriLap Steel Siding features the kind of performance that Alaskans can rely on. Longevity is one of the key factors in considering switching to steel, yet it has many desirable qualities, such as durability in extreme climates; virtually maintenance-free; and steel also creates a beautiful appearance; all of which increase a home’s resale value.1 Further, studies have shown that properly installed metal siding can last years longer than conventional siding materials.
The concealed fastened system of TriLap gives the appearance of three wide-lapped boards along with premium colors and Woodgrain options in Natural Rust, Driftwood, and Red Cedar. This product is quite versatile and is used in domestic and military residential construction as well as small, light commercial developments.
Tri-Lap® Steel Siding
7 Benefits of TriLap Siding to Help You Make the Switch to Steel:
- Engineered to outperform wood, aluminum or vinyl in the rugged Alaskan climate
- Full 16″ coverage means fewer wall panels and less labor to install
- TriLap Steel Siding is supplied in custom lengths to reduce labor costs and panel endlaps
- Available in 26ga standard Woodgrain prints in Dura Tech™ 5000 (Driftwood and Red Cedar)
- Available in 26ga standard Dura Tech™ xl colors and ZINCALUME® Plus
- Standard flashing colors available to complement the TriLap Steel Siding color palette
- Highly durable resin formulation and cool pigment technology
ASC Building Products offers multiple siding options, such as Klondike® Siding. This is an economical, structural, exposed fastened steel siding system suitable for extreme climates and is ideal for commercial and residential applications. It can be used for exterior or interior siding, wainscoting, and trailer skirting.
This siding panel will add dimension while blending seamlessly with other building materials. Klondike Siding is available in premium prints including Natural Rust, Twilight Black, Sitka Spruce, Bark Dust as well as Driftwood and Red Cedar Woodgrains.
Klondike Siding – 7 More Reasons to Switch to Steel
- 36″ coverage wall panel
- Wall Installation: Horizontal or Vertical
- 29ga available in Dura Tech™ xl and ZINCALUME® Plus
- 26ga available special order in Dura Tech™ nt colors and ZINCALUME® Plus
- Available in standard premium prints and custom colors
- Hidden seam blends into the panel for a clean and uniform look
- Suitable for high wind regions, such as Alaska, including 130 mph