TriLap® Steel Siding is a concealed fastener steel siding panel with the appearance of three wide-lapped boards. This long-lasting and durable panel is perfect for use in domestic and military residential construction and small, light commercial developments in harsh conditions. Engineered to outperform wood, aluminum or vinyl in the rugged Alaskan climate.
Available Steel Siding Panel in a variety of colors, TriLap offers flexible designs and a safer alternative to other traditional building materials.
- Application: Siding
- Gauge: 26
- Coverage: 16″
Testing and Performance
- Metal roofing is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Wall assemblies are rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Metal siding Installation: Horizontal.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 46′-0″.
- Manufactured ONLY in Anchorage, AK.
Oil Canning Disclaimer
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin. PDF