- Refer to installation guides for proper fastener attachment spacing and location of fasteners across panel. Additional fastener attachment information located within ASCBP’s code compliance reports: ER-0550 & ER-0309.
- Screws must be properly driven to ensure proper seal and holding strength. Do not underdrive or overdrive the screws, especially those with sealing washers.
- Panel attachment screws must be long enough to penetrate through the substrate by at least 3/8″ (if lumber, penetrate into lumber by at least one inch of effective threads (not including tapered portion).
- All screws must have durable, long life organic coatings, or be made of stainless steel to provide adequate protection against corrosion.
- It is recommended that fasteners be sourced through ASC Building Products to ensure quality fasteners, and color matching is achieved.