Nor-Clad® metal roofing and siding is a light gauge, exposed fastened 36″ wide panel ideal for residential roofing, light commercial, and agricultural projects. Save time and money by installing fewer panels.
This versatile, long-lasting, and sustainable metal panel offers homeowners and do-it-yourselfers with a variety of colors to choose from with multiple design options. Unlike other products, after its useful life, steel is 100% recyclable and is recognized as a sustainable building product.
- Application: Roofing & Siding
- Gauge: 29 & 26
- Coverage: 36"
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
Testing and Performance
- Metal is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Roof assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC, IRC, or when installed in accordance with UL listings (UL790).
- Wall assemblies are rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Metal Siding Installation: Horizontal or Vertical.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 4′-6″ to 45′-0″.
- Matching polycarbonate panels available. PDF | RTF
Oil Canning Disclaimer
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin. PDF