Nu-Wave® Corrugated metal roofing and siding is a classic exposed fastened metal panel suited for siding and roof applications. This metal panel is used in civic, education, hospitality, hotels, residential, retail, and mixed-use applications as well as in some roof designs with optional factory curving.
Corrugated Metal Roofing and Siding offer a variety of colors to choose from and provides a safer alternative to other traditional building materials. Unlike other products, after its useful life, steel is 100% recyclable and is recognized as a sustainable building product.
- Application: Roofing & Siding
- Gauge: 26, 24, & 22
- Coverage: 32" or 34⅔"
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
Testing and Performance
- Roof assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC, IRC, or when installed in accordance with UL listings (UL790).
- Wall assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- The panel measures 36″ out-to-out.
- Net coverage of 32″ for metal roof applications
- Net coverage of 34-2/3″ for metal siding applications.
- Metal Siding Installation: Horizontal or Vertical.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 50′-0″.
Oil Canning Disclaimer
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin. PDF