- The panel measures 36″ out-to-out, with a 32″ net coverage for metal roof applications and a 34 2/3″ net coverage for metal siding applications.
- Metal Roof Installation: Minimum 3:12 roof slope. Metal Siding Installation: Horizontal or Vertical.
- Gauges: 26ga in Natural Rust (SMP) and Dura Tech™ nt PDF | RTF SMP colors. 24ga and 22ga in Dura Tech™ 5000 PDF | RTF PVDF colors. 20ga available in ZINCALUME® Plus
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential applications.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 50′-0″.
- Class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin. PDF | RTF
SRI: 88 • LRV: 74