Skyline Metal Roofing panels with a standing seam are snap-together panels. With clean lines and lasting performance, Skyline Metal Roofing panels have long been a top choice for residential roofing solutions as well as commercial building projects like schools, offices, and retail locations.
Skyline Metal Roofing has long been a choice of roofers, contractors and “Do-it-Yourselfers” and is the perfect choice for new residential construction or remodels as well as commercial projects. Skyline Metal Roofing is a 26-gauge standing seam panel with a variety of beautiful colors. It’s installation is easy, and the metal roofing is affordable. This beautiful, durable roofing is perfect for any homeowner looking to get high performance at a low price. With a variety of colors to choose from, Skyline Metal Roofing offers design flexibility as well as provides a safer alternative to other traditional building materials. Unlike other products, after its useful life, steel is 100% recyclable and is recognized as a sustainable building product.
- Application: Roofing
- Gauge: 26
- Coverage: 12" & 16″
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
Testing and Performance
- Metal roofing is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Testing: ASTM E1592 (wind uplift).
- Roof assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC, IRC, or when installed in accordance with UL listings (UL790).
- Class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Custom manufactured metal roof lengths: 4′-0″ to up to 50′-0″. (Lengths over 50′ available for an additional charge). (If lengths longer than 40 ft. are required, a special clip must be used.)
- Subtle striations are available.
- Notching only available in Anchorage
- Snap-together panel, no field seaming required.
Oil Canning Disclaimer
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin. PDF