- Metal Siding Coverage: 24″ or 32″ Metal Roof Coverage: 21 1/3″ or 29⅓”
- Metal Roof Installation: Minimum 3:12 recommended.
- Metal Siding Installation: Horizontal or Vertical.
- Gauges: 32″ coverage available in 26ga in ZINCALUME® Plus only. (With an extended lead time and minimum order requirements, 32″ profile available in 22ga and 24ga in our premium Dura Tech™ 5000 paint system). (Contact your Outside Sales Representative for availability and pricing).
- 24″ Coverage available in 26ga and 29ga in Dura Tech™ xl finishes and in ZINCALUME® Plus.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential applications.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 4′-6″ to 45′-0″.
- Matching polycarbonate panels available.
- Class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin. PDF | RTF
SRI: 88 • LRV: 74