- 16″ coverage metal roofing.
- Minimum recommended slope 3:12.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential applications.
- Custom manufactured metal roof lengths: 4′-0″ to up to 50′-0″. (Lengths over 50′ available for additional charge). (If lengths longer than 40 ft. are required, a special clip must be used.)
- Subtle striations available.
- Snap-together panel, no field seaming required.
- Testing: ASTM E1592 (wind uplift) All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin. PDF | RTF
SRI: 88 • LRV: 74