Delta Rib™ metal roofing and siding is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel is ideal for residential, light commercial, agriculture, retail, and civic projects. This versatile panel offers architects, homeowners, and building owners new choices. Delta Rib metal roofing and metal siding has a variety of colors to choose from and provides a safer alternative to other traditional building materials.
- Application: Roofing & Siding
- Gauge: 29 & 26
- Coverage: 24"
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
Testing and Performance
- Metal is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Roof assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC, IRC, or when installed in accordance with UL listings (UL790).
- Wall assemblies are rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Metal siding Installation: Horizontal or Vertical.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 4′-6″ to 40′-0″.
- Matching polycarbonate panels available. PDF | RTF
Oil Canning Disclaimer
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin. PDF | RTF