- 12″, 16″, 17″ & 18″ coverage metal roofing. (Additional charges and lead times apply for 18″).
- Minimum recommended slope 2:12.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential applications.
- Custom manufactured metal roof lengths: 5′-3″ to 45′-0″. (Lengths over 45′ available for additional charge).
- Wide batten cap available for a bold appearance. Panel is acceptable for use in metal siding applications.
- Subtle striations available on 16″, 17″ & 18″ metal roofing.
- Factory notching available for turn under at the eave (some limitations apply). Notch provides a clean detail and reduction in labor.
- Snap-together panel, no field seaming required.
- Testing: ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E1680 (air infiltration) and ASTM E1646 (water infiltration). All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Meets UL580 Class 90 wind uplift requirements, and class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- Weathertight warranty available. Minimum slope required. Contact AEP Span representative for more information. (Roof application ONLY).
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin. PDF | RTF
SRI: 88 • LRV: 74