Design Span® hp Metal Roofing is a performance-rated structural standing seam metal roof panel perfect for residential, commercial, retail, civic or multi-use building applications. This panel comes in several energy efficient colors to meet just about any need or look. Long lasting, durable and sustainable, Design Span blends seamlessly with other traditional building materials to provide the perfect design flexibility for architects, as well as home and building owners.
- Application: Roofing
- Gauge: 24 & 22
- Coverage: 12″, 16″, 17 & 18"
- Minimum Slope: 2:12
Testing and Performance
- Metal roofing is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Testing: ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E1680 (air infiltration) and ASTM E1646 (water infiltration).
- Meets UL580 Class 90 wind uplift requirements, and class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- Weathertight warranty available. Minimum slope required. Contact your sales representative for more information.
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Custom manufactured metal roof lengths: 5′-3″ to 45′-0″. (Lengths over 45′ available for additional charge).
- Wide batten cap available for a bold appearance.
- Subtle striations available on 16″, 17″ & 18″ sizes.
- Factory notching available for turn under at the eave (some limitations apply). Notch provides a clean detail and reduction in labor.
- Snap-together panel, no field seaming required.
Oil Canning Disclaimer
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin. PDF