- 32″ roof coverage and 34 2/3″ wall coverage.
(IronOx does not meet the minimum requirements for a metal roof covering per the IBC® and IRC®. Check the building code requirements for your project before ordering or installing.)
- Roof Installation: Minimum 3:12 recommended. Wall Installation: Horizontal or Vertical.
- Gauges: 22ga.
- Unpainted and untreated steel allows the surface to rust and form a natural iron oxide finish.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 50′-0″.
- Class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin PDF | RTF
- Manufactured in Sacramento, CA