Get Peace of Mind with Metal!
ASC Building Products’ metal roofing and siding panels are non-combustible, meaning they will not ignite or support combustion during a wildfire or lightning strike. But that isn’t the only reason to consider metal! This blog highlights various reasons why choosing metal for your home will help you put your mind at ease.
- More Design Options – With a bevy of colors available, you can create a unique look to fit your tastes! We have a Design Center where you can find inspiration, tools and information to help you create the look of your dreams and educate yourself on your investment. You can also get support, FREE SAMPLES and more!
2. Energy Efficient – Cool metal roofs are offered in colors that are Energy Star listed and can save as much as 25% in energy costs. Most of ASC Building Products’ colors are Cool colors so savings are just a selection away.
3. Long Lasting – Metal roofs may last up to 60 years with proper maintenance and installation. Lasting 2 to 3 times longer than asphalt shingles. Why go through the hassle and cost of replacing it over and over when you have an option that will stick with you?
4. Environmentally Friendly – Metal roofs are 100% recyclable at the end of its life cycle. If you were to replace an asphalt roof twice in a 60 year time frame you would be left with a pile of asphalt to dispose of. Metal roofing panels can be removed and melted down to make new items, staying out of our landfills.
5. Durable – Metal roofs withstand extreme weather conditions, including rain, wind, and snow; and have the highest rating, a Class 4 hail impact resistance in accordance to UL 2218. What does that mean you ask? Well, to receive a Class 4 rating, a roofing material must withstand having a 2-inch steel ball dropped repeatedly from a height of 20 feet. If that doesn’t sound like much to you, doing that same test to a 4 inch concrete paver would crack the paver in half. So you could say metal is a durable option!
6. Lower Insurance Costs – Metal roofs with qualifying impact-resistance certification may qualify for premium discounts. Not all carriers offer discounts, but be sure to check with your insurance company and see if you have yet another way to save!
7. Higher Home Resale Value – Metal roofing can increase your home’s resale value or even act as an enticement to a potential buyer. What will add value to a home you live in is certainly an excellent selling point for any future homeowner as well!
ASC Building Products’ portfolio of quality steel roof and wall panels are available in a wide variety of products, color options, and innovative prints. Achieve a beautiful appearance without compromising the durability and performance of steel.
As an industry leader for over 50 years, ASC Building Products has assured residential and commercial builders long-lasting beauty and performance. Protect your valuables and property by investing in options that offer the longevity and durability of metal with the aesthetics and options you want.
You can design your dream home online by clicking HERE to visit our online designer!
Did you find this article helpful?